Client: Global bank
A Global bank faced challenges to replicate and get their cleared production like trades and portfolio, into OSTTRA MarkitWire UAT. The trades were needed for use in the LCH Libor transition dress rehearsals so that the client could validate its production data in UAT and identify any issues in advance of the LCH Libor transition go-live.
OSTTRA built and developed a new solution and offering, to upload and have production simulation trades in UAT, which could then be used by the client for CCP dress rehearsals. A process was designed to ensure effective and efficient delivery of the service and the bank signed up. OSTTRA was able to successfully create and deliver 2500+ trades in UAT for the client and the majority were successfully converted by LCH.
The bank was also able to identify some of their own internal issues following conversion.
- Production Simulation Trades Upload to UAT – a solution and service to have Production simulation trades in UAT. The client was able to use these trades for the LCH Libor transition dress rehearsals
- A list of all Trade IDs created in UAT, following completion of exercise
Effective, streamlined, and flexible service to replicate production simulation trades in UAT for CCP transition events
- Validation of real production data and sign-off in UAT ahead of go-live
- Effective and streamlined process in place
- Cost savings in identifying and diagnosing issues with prod data ahead of go-live
Focused, Tried and Tested
- A core OSTTRA service, subject to continuous enhancement and evolution
- Out-of-the box solution applicable to other scenario’s including
- Testing MarkitWire releases in UAT
- 3rd party vendors testing client data through their platforms in UAT
- Compression run testing in UAT