We have enhanced our ETD ClientLink service, powered by Traiana, to address inefficiencies in ETD trade processing in line with the FIAs blueprint to modernize trading and clearing processes.
These changes enhance our existing network of more than 180 industry participants to address key workflow challenges in give-up, allocation and clearing processes, aimed at reducing delays and errors in achieving trade finality and thus reducing systemic risk for the industry.
Firms will be able to take advantage of the following key enhancements:
- Allocation and Fill Matching based on common order IDs contributed by brokers and clients, ensuring correctly linked give-ups to FCMs
- Commission Fee Enrichment automating the enrichment of fully allocated trades with execution commissions and applicable taxes
- CCP Connectivity for the enrichment of allocated trades with Clearing house IDs and direct submission of client allocations
Key benefits for participating firms include:
- Enriched trade records that reduce error rates and speed up trade finality
- Certainty for FCMs that fills/allocations have been correctly linked by a common ID
- Increased efficiencies via direct delivery of allocations to CCPs and FCMs
- Enhancement to an existing service using established integrations